One of the most reliable and best data analysis companies in Dubai, The Seven Wise Men's team includes some of the sharpest analytical minds who proved their abilities to identify patterns and trends and to locate new opportunities and cost-saving measures. Our ability to tie and correlate specific outcomes to specific events or tasks in direct “Cause/Effect” relationships is the closest thing you can have to reality. Open up your mind to new internal and external opportunities with the most confidence and guarantees. To us, anything worth doing is worth doing right the first time. Scroll down more for info.
The Seven Wise Men focuses on business planning and performance-enhancing data analytics.
Our team combines talented personnel with technology to provide you with the most realistic, accurate, and appropriate decision-making tools and predictive analytics you need in sales, marketing, production, operations, costing, and pricing, strategies, and finance… For each separate function, our approach covers the entire lifecycle and the whole chain of tasks.
– Press for more details.
The Seven Wise Men’s analysts and advisors are experienced in system design, quantification, and assessment. They use a set of exceptional analytical tools to quantify financial and non-financial performances on both operational and strategic levels, which have a direct impact on any company’s net results, image and brand equity.
Our measurements and solutions follow a Top-Down, or Bottom-Up approach on 6 different levels:
When measuring corporate performances and productivity, our data analysts have the following priorities on top of their minds:
ADDED-VALUE: DATA + FORESIGHT.
Although we’re a data-driven company, and we recommend our clients to make data-driven decisions, our team isn’t single-minded about data nor blinded by quantitative analyses. Purely data-driven decisions bear inherent risks such as propagate the past onto the future, push to ever-more intense content, detachment and virtual reality and meltdown-inducing over-confidence. Hence, our team casts a wider net and keeps its eyes firmly set on the external and internal conditions, and the ever-changing variables and landscapes. We appreciate the strengths and limitations of predictive analytics; to us, data is a means to an end and never an end of itself.
CLIENTS WHO BENEFIT FROM OUR CORPORATE DATA ANALYTICS.
HOW TO BOOST EFFICIENCY THROUGH DATA ANALYTICS.
CASE STUDY: MAJOR FACTORY OF BEVERAGES, DAIRY & JUICES.
- Goal: the management of a major manufacturer of dairy, beverages, and juices kept finding itself in constant need for short-term financing, knowing that sales were thriving. Top management was asking shareholders to make a much-needed USD 5 Million capital injection to finance the construction of a purpose-built new factory. However, the shareholders were unwilling to advance the funds because they saw little or no need for it. The Seven Wise Men was recruited to make a business case to quantify the expected return on investment.
- Summary: The current layout of the factory was preventing the company from having an efficient production planning and supply chain management. Raw materials and finished goods were being stored too far off the production facilities and the factories were incurring higher transportation, storage, and handling overheads as a result. The problems were compounded by additional needs to invest in equipment and machinery to handle those tasks. In addition, unnecessary transportation and handling tasks lead to damaged raw materials and finished goods and raised risks of contamination and quality control.
- Findings: Production management was draining parts of the cash flow and increasing the company’s needs for short-term financing. For instance, it has been demonstrated that ice cream production would start 5 months ahead of sales (knowing that sales started late in June): therefore, raw materials were purchased very early straining the company’s finances very early and demanding more storage space and equipment (freezers). Production of other products was following the same cycle. Using data analytics, our team has demonstrated that a higher operational efficiency in using labor, capital and materials resulted in yearly savings of USD 1 Million. Shareholders got their investment reimbursed in a period of 5 years only.
– Press for more details.
THE BENEFITS ARE WORTH IT.
- Tracking the smallest detail for weeks is worth it.
- Securing one more interview is worth it.
- Listening to the faintest whispers is worth it.
- Poring over thousands of documents is worth it.
- Investigating the subtlest gesture is worth it.
- Triple- checking sources is worth it.
- Validating conclusions from multiple angles is worth it.