Investors who want to safeguard and advance the values of their potential acquisitions require assurances that their funds will be spent wisely. On the other hand, project holders (who seek financing) also need guarantees that the resources they were promised will be delivered.
Omissions and errors, incomplete info and litigation risks often occur as soon as a company is acquired because a full and accurate due diligence wasn’t properly done. In reality, 80 to 90% of start-ups fail because of poor and unrealistic commercial strategies.
When we work on a new due diligence study, these are the top priorities on our minds:
- Is the new asset profitable? and does it add value to your current portfolio?
- Is the seller making accurate claims?
- Will the money be spent wisely?
- What red flags should be closely watched?
- How high are the risks starting from assessing the business case, through operations of the business, and its possible re-sale?
The Seven Wise Men is an independent and objective consultancy that evaluates all aspects of an acquisition (administration, marketing, finance, taxes, litigation history, IT, patents, procurement and production and so on.) to define results and returns.
We provide accurate and realistic information that contain neat and clear assessments, roadmaps or contingency plans. Our team puts processes in place that give decision-makers a clear understanding of what they’re going in to.
To us, Anything worth doing is worth doing right the first time.
INVESTING IN DUE DILIGENCE IS WORTH IT.
- Tracking the smallest detail for weeks is worth it.
- Securing one more interview is worth it.
- Listening to the faintest whispers is worth it.
- Poring over thousands of documents is worth it.
- Investigating the subtlest gesture is worth it.
- Triple- checking sources is worth it.
- Validating conclusions from multiple angles is worth it.
DUE DILIGENCE OF CONSEQUENCE TAKES FORESIGHT. INTEGRITY. AND YOU.
It'd only take you to answer 2 simple questions to start off: