“Realistic, inquisitive and ethical minds”
Peace of mind and reliable evaluations are critical for both investors and project holders.
The Seven Wise Men is an independent consulting company that evaluates all aspects of a potential new acquisition (administration, marketing, finance, taxes, litigation history, IT, patents, procurement and production and so on). We provide timely information that contains neat and clear assessments, roadmaps, and contingency plans. Our team contributes with our clients to make sound decisions, and put processes in place that give them a clear understanding of what they’re going in to, and to raise red flags in order to avoid surprises later on.
Investors want to advance the values of their potential acquisitions; they require assurances that their funds will be spent wisely and that the sellers are making accurate claims. On the other hand, project holders (who seek financing) also need guarantees that the resources they were promised will be delivered. Omissions and errors, incomplete info and litigation risks often occur as soon as a company is acquired because a full and accurate due diligence wasn’t properly done. In reality, 80 to 90% of start-ups fail because of poor and unrealistic commercial strategies.
Anything worth doing is worth doing right the first time.
When we carry out due diligence, these are the top priorities on our minds:
Is the new asset profitable? And does it add value to your current portfolio?
Is the seller making accurate claims?
Will the money be spent wisely?
What red flags should be closely watched?
How high are the risks starting from assessing the business case, through operations of the business, and its possible re-sale?
- Acquire profitable new assets.
- Make investments that have strategic value.
- Form alliances and coalitions.
- Boost brand equity.
- Maintain a high reputation and goodwill.
- Eliminate litigation risks.
- Enhance readiness and resilience in case of a possible crisis.
- Assess uncertainty, risk, and vulnerability accurately.
- Prevent possible poor investments decisions.
- Develop a containment strategy.
Our team contributes with our clients to make sound decisions, and put processes in place that give them a clear understanding of what they’re going in to, and to raise red flags in order to avoid surprises later on.
- Our processes and assessments monitor risks from the initial business case through operation, maintenance of the asset or its possible re-sale.
- Expertise and insights enable us to assess a company’s position using data-driven metrics and benchmarks, and then to intuitively help it calculate its next move and the most beneficial and safe path forward.
- Every additional and solid decision would cement the investor’s reputation as an authority and a player to be reckoned with in the merger and acquisition industry and among peers.
Call +971 4 4280990 for your inquiries.
Drop us a line on email@example.com
- Our group of senior-level consultants serves as trusted counselors and confidantes to leaders and influencers in corporate, entertainment and society and government who put their monies and reputations on the line every time they make an investment decision.
INVESTING IN DUE DILIGENCE IS WORTH IT.
- Tracking the smallest detail for weeks is worth it.
- Securing one more interview is worth it.
- Listening to the faintest whispers is worth it.
- Poring over thousands of documents is worth it.
- Investigating the subtlest gesture is worth it.
- Triple- checking sources is worth it.
- Validating conclusions from multiple angles is worth it.
A DUE DILIGENCE OF CONSEQUENCE TAKES FORESIGHT. INTEGRITY. AND YOU.
It'd only take you to answer 2 simple questions to start off: