When we start working on a new feasibility study, these are some of the top priorities that add value to a project:
- Does the new project make use of innovative technologies, or processes, or products?
- Does it allow your company to have a presence in markets that it lacks and is in need of, or can make positive use of?
- Does it provide you with solid and detailed analysis, and a realistic and accurate roadmap to manage the whole project?
- What are the financial and non-financial factors that will ensure financial stability?
In a world of promises, we deliver actions and results.
To avoid over-optimistic or over-cautious investments, our feasibility studies realistically quantify market demand and therefore the appropriate levels of investment, in addition to associated risks (of technical, financial and commercial nature) and expected outcomes.
To us, anything worth doing is worth doing right the first time.
Since 2007, as one of the best feasibility studies companies in Dubai, The Seven Wise Men has been providing our clients’ decision-makers with enough proofs, evidence, and expected benefits to launch many projects that set trends in their industries.
How often did it happen that people made over-optimistic investments only to find out that market demand simply doesn't justify such high levels of investments in fixed assets (such as buildings, or premises, or machinery)? And how often does it happen that rare funds have been mostly invested in fixed assets leaving the investor with very little working capital to finance operations and marketing? But more importantly, each business feasibility study or market feasibility study must lay down a clear and practical roadmap on how to create sales traction, and how to operate at full capacity on the long-term, right from the planning phase.
1. Accurate data.
We provide you with the most probable and realistic financial projections and non-financial expectations.
2. In-depth metrics.
Our quantitative assessments can go into details such as the expected volume of transactions, the average value per order and frequency of ordering to name only a few key performance measures.
3. Pragmatic insights
Each study is a blueprint and a reference point that decision-makers keep going back to, years later. It’s not an academic research paper that will be put away in the drawer.
4. Full integration
Our approach aims to determine how well the new project fits within the broader strategic plan of the company and how it complements the existing portfolio of assets.
5. Field experience
Our consultants have on-site and project management experience. We put our wide network with qualified and credible service providers, suppliers, and contractors (in different fields) at your service. You can expect to make these gains:
- Reduced needs for initial capital investment
- Fewer setup costs
- Higher quality of finishing
- Shorter time-to-profitability
- Fewer needs for working capital and short-term financing
- Preventive control and elimination of the need to rework things.
- Stronger negotiating positions with investors and backers
- Stronger negotiating position with suppliers and vendors
In our eyes, a feasibility study must act as an analytical tool and a project planner. It must integrate the whole project and realistically quantify the associated risks in order to evaluate the project.
- Impress your company’s shareholders and industry peers by making a first strong impression right from the planning stage.
- Realize your project on-time, on-budget, and on-spec.
- Make your investment more attractive to potential investors.
Call +971 4 4280990 for your inquiries.
Drop us a line on email@example.com
PROVEN ABILITY TO PREDICT TRENDS: FROM MARKET GAPS TO MARKET LEADERSHIP.
When companies pioneer specific initiatives, they control the future direction of that commodity and enjoy higher profits for a longer time. This ability to predict trends is one of our core strengths. It’s a quality that won our customers new sources of revenues and multiplied their market shares.
– Press here to view a summary of the trends we recommended our clients to launch.
INVESTING IN A FEASIBILITY STUDY IS WORTH IT.
- Tracking the smallest detail for weeks is worth it.
- Securing one more interview is worth it.
- Listening to the faintest whispers is worth it.
- Poring over thousands of documents is worth it.
- Investigating the subtlest gesture is worth it.
- Triple- checking sources is worth it.
- Validating conclusions from multiple angles is worth it.
A FEASIBILITY STUDY OF CONSEQUENCE TAKES DEDICATION. INTEGRITY. AND YOU.
It'd only take you to answer 2 simple questions to start off:
- What’s your single most important goal that you need this feasibility study to deliver on?
- What actions are you going to take based on the feasibility study findings?