“The most-forgotten competitive factor”.
Supply chain offers more room for improvement than people give it credit for.
Many companies lock a valuable chunk of capital into early purchases of raw materials and pile up inventories to a point where it gets difficult to meet cash flow objectives and to finance short-term needs.
Hiring The Seven Wise Men can be the first step to freeing up much of that money. We assist our clients to reach the right balance of cost, quality and time.
Our team evaluates value-added initiatives that could result from using advanced materials, equipment or machinery, pre-fabricated or modular alternatives, incentives or innovation. The Seven Wise Men’s involvement will reduce a company’s short-term financing needs, which may render your business case a more attractive proposition to outside backers.
Anything worth doing is worth doing right the first time.
When we work on a procurement strategy, these are the top priorities on our minds:
How integrated is the supply chain? Are there any programs to reduce the costs of purchases and lead times and to improve the quality of purchased materials?
Does the company make the most of economies of scale and scope?
Did you plan market demand carefully to produce goods and services in large volumes?
Do you hold large stocks of obsolete inventories that take up precious space?
- Stronger position when negotiating with suppliers.
- Use advanced strategies and tactics to maximize efficiencies.
- Eliminate the number of defects and reworks.
- Achieve economies of scale and scope.
- Ensure high product quality or quality of finishing.
- Eliminate risks of litigation with suppliers.
- Realize maximum cost-savings in installations and furnishings
- Establish a strong reputation for your company.
Suppliers can generate as much hype and buzz around a business that will more than likely reach end-buyers’ ears, hearts and minds.
- We have worked on many different projects in the past and have therefore acquired profound insights on different suppliers, service providers, and contractors.
- The Seven Wise Men can use its wide network with highly-qualified and credible vendors to recommend the most credible and qualified of them.
Call +971 4 4419135 for your inquiries.
Drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team looks for key criteria such as:
- A supplier’s infrastructure (organization, scale etc.)
- Resources (equipment and machinery…)
- Headcount (number and calibre of staffs and managers)
- Capabilities (technical know-how and achievements)
- Long-standing relationships with references
- Number, type and quality of projects and references
- Volume of active accounts
Our network of suppliers and vendors
- New company set up consultants
- Trademark consultants
- Recruitment agencies
- ICT companies (hardware, software and telecommunications)
- Design agencies
- Advertising agencies
- Events management
- Interior design
- Fit-out contractors
- Real estate brokers
INVESTING IN PROCUREMENT ADVICE IS WORTH IT.
- Tracking the smallest detail for weeks is worth it.
- Securing one more interview is worth it.
- Listening to the faintest whispers is worth it.
- Poring over thousands of documents is worth it.
- Investigating the subtlest gesture is worth it.
- Triple- checking sources is worth it.
- Validating conclusions from multiple angles is worth it.