Supply chain management is one of the most, if not the most underestimated and often neglected competitive factor.
Many business planners lock a valuable chunk of capital into making early purchases of raw materials and pile up inventories of goods to an extent that it gets difficult for a company to meet its cash flow objectives and to finance its needs.
When we provide procurement advice, these are the top priorities on our minds:
- Did you plan market demand carefully to produce goods and services in large volumes?
- How can you benefit from economies of scale and scape when it comes to buying materials?
- Do you hold large stocks of obsolete inventories that take up precious space?
- Do you have enough leverage over your suppliers to negotiate better rates and terms?
- Do you use advanced materials, equipment or machinery that reduce waste and lead times?
Hiring The Seven Wise Men can be the first step to freeing up much of the money that's being held hostage by slow-moving and oversized inventories. Our involvement means finding extra money to expand your business, and to lower financing costs.
We have worked on many different projects in the past and have therefore acquired profound insights on different suppliers, service providers, and contractors. The Seven Wise Men can use its wide network with highly-qualified and credible vendors to recommend the most credible and qualified of them.
Surprise yourself with a newly-found and valuable competitive edge!
To us, anything worth doing is worth doing right the first time.
INVESTING IN PROCUREMENT ADVICE IS WORTH IT.
- Tracking the smallest detail for weeks is worth it.
- Securing one more interview is worth it.
- Listening to the faintest whispers is worth it.
- Poring over thousands of documents is worth it.
- Investigating the subtlest gesture is worth it.
- Triple- checking sources is worth it.
- Validating conclusions from multiple angles is worth it.