Proper execution of solutions is Achilles’ heels for many businesses. Most projects exceed their budgets and take at least twice the time to completion, which leads to frequent corner-cutting that come at the expense of project specifications, features and functionality and the failure to meet some key end-users’ goals.
A new project that was supposed to cost this much ends up taking the lion’s share of the funds leaving very little for short-term financing and working capital. The company ends up with a serious shortfall of funds even before a wheel has turned.
When we work with you on executing business solutions, these are the top priorities on our minds:
- Do you have a fair and realistic representation to gain the stakeholders’ trust, approvals and funding?
- Did you deploy risk-assessment and risk-avoidance tools to prevent threats in the first place, and to contain damages in case of potential crises?
- Did you ask all the right questions first and set milestones?
- Do you have experienced project leaders who can command commitment from all parties involved?
- Are goals and individual tasks, needs and sub-goals clearly assigned, aligned, integrated, supervised and adhered to?
Our team asks the hard questions right at the start of the planning phase so that investors would know what to expect and other parties involved know what they’re expected to do.
The Seven Wise Men provides project management expertise to guarantee results on-time, as expected. Our services cover scheduling, meeting deadlines, resource management, cost control and commissioning in addition to procurement advice.
When a new project moves into the execution stage, our team is capable of supervising the installation and the commissioning and can appoint and coordinate the works of specialist and multi-disciplinary teams.
When you choose our project management services, you will quickly realize that each one of our actions leads to many benefits that cascade through your business in a Domino Effect.
In two decades, we have assisted more than 100 clients in 14 countries to deliver results using “Management-by-objectives”, “Project Management” and the “Balanced Scorecard”.
To us, anything worth doing is worth doing right the first time.
INVESTING IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT IS WORTH IT.
- Tracking the smallest detail for weeks is worth it.
- Securing one more interview is worth it.
- Listening to the faintest whispers is worth it.
- Poring over thousands of documents is worth it.
- Investigating the subtlest gesture is worth it.
- Triple- checking sources is worth it.
- Validating conclusions from multiple angles is worth it.