“The problem is not the problem, the problem is my attitude about the problem”
The Seven Wise Men takes on board the critical aspects of diverse management styles and cultures. With vision, grit, and guts, we believe that a sound idea is worth taking a stand for.
Some decision-makers may consider innovation to be risky especially when they’re pondering innovative projects or dealing with sensitive issues. Challenges are compounded when companies plan for the short-term and have insufficient consumer insights and engagements. As a result, some businesses lack purpose and direction, and growth hits a brick wall and a glass ceiling simultaneously.
The Seven Wise Men believes that aside from making a profit, there are other purposes to a business that are worthy of attention and are of equal benefit to the company, the business community, and to the economy, citizenship and nation as a whole.
Anything worth doing is worth doing right the first time.
When we work with a new client, these are the top priorities on our minds:
Aside from being price competitive, how hard is the company chasing profit, growth and shareholder wealth?
How hard is it pursuing innovation, productivity, good corporate governance, and attractive compensation plans?
Is risk-aversion preventing the business from pursuing new opportunities?
How dependent is a firm on pure data-driven decision-making?
Does the corporate culture nurture resourcefulness and motivation?
Sometimes, we may be too close to a project to identify the cause of a problem or come up with solutions on our own. Bringing in a consultant can help. An advisor will offer a fresh viewpoint, build consensus and strengthen the commitment to take the necessary corrective action. An independent, objective and ethical consultant make it possible to take advantage of opportunities others may not even know to exist.
Hard-work and Pragmatism
Our consultants come with the valuable experience they’ve gained by working on many other projects locally and internationally. Chances are, they’ve already dealt with whatever problems or challenges you may be currently facing. Our planning moves one step forward at a time while looking at focused on the single most important and long-term goal. To us, every move must eventually contribute to reaching an all-encompassing goal, similar to a cascade of benefits that run through the business in a Domino effect.
Energy, Guts, and Character
The Seven Wise Men can support a client who is trying to run with a new idea without taking unnecessary risks. We combine professionalism with character because to us, a sound idea is worth taking a stand for.
Call +971 4 4280990 for your inquiries.
Drop us a line on email@example.com
- We balance the need to advance know-how, processes, structures, and technologies with individual subtleties (i.e. life-long learning and reskilling in the workplace, loyalty, and initiative).
- Looking beyond the simplistic indicators of success, The Seven Wise Men looks at broad measures of success that include financial and non-financial results. Technologies and profits are essential, but the former becomes obsolete quickly and the latter follows the laws of diminishing returns. Soft knowledge and resources are the more durable powers that have continuously uplifting and restorative effects on any company.
A survey of the top 1500 businessmen concluded that 12 out of 19 top weaknesses that prevent their companies from becoming more competitive are related to low productivity, lack of innovation and consumer engagement. Non-performing businesses don’t invest in new assets because they anticipate negative or low ROIs on their future acquisitions, which leads to a drop in profits.
- We work on some of the most interesting projects and cooperate with great customers and attract talented personnel.
- We are confident in what we do, which allows us to gain the trust of our team. Internal goodwill manifests itself in the neat and clear way our personnel deal with our clients, earning us the latters’ trust as well.
- People know they can depend on us to deliver results.
- Our efforts have earned us the credibility, respect, and recognition of clients, peers, and industry because that credibility was earned over time with hard work and sacrifice. Our reputation was achieved by displaying professionalism, commitment, and dependability.
INVESTING IN CONSULTING IS WORTH IT.
- Tracking the smallest detail for weeks is worth it.
- Securing one more interview is worth it.
- Listening to the faintest whispers is worth it.
- Poring over thousands of documents is worth it.
- Investigating the subtlest gesture is worth it.
- Triple- checking sources is worth it.
- Validating conclusions from multiple angles is worth it.